about the role
this role will be a 70% GRC/ 30% security operations role.
- On a day-to-day basis, the SecuritySpecialist will work with our IT team as 1st line of IT/Cyber Security defense.
• Establish and promote to improve security programs/standards/procedures, security monitoring and cyber defenses of our branch.Periodically review systems/IT infrastructure to ensure compliance to the standards and security metrics.Perform the role of an incident responder while working with IT team and be part of the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT). Communication with Head Office SIRT required.Response to external/internal audit activities related IT/Cyber Security.Lead Information Governance Risk team in future
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Good understanding on the IT security control and Cyber security, especially for FIs Regulation such as MAS/ABS notice/guideline and SWIFT CSP
- Strong foundation in security threats and countermeasures
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.