- Strong top down mandate to drive Cyber and Information security Roadmap and Vision
- Opportunity to work in a highly diversified team to shape and drive Cybersecurity within an ICS/OT Setup
About the company
Our client is an established company. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new Cybersecurity Assistant Manager to be based here in Singapore.
About the Job
Your responsibility involves:
- Conducting cyber risk assessments to identify area of improvements in security operation and vulnerabilities within an IT / Industrial Control systems setup.
- Ensuring compliance with established information security policies and frameworks while establishing necessary security controls to protect IT and ICS assets.
- Driving incident response while formulating security system architecture aligned with organizational best practices for security principles.
- Building guidelines and frameworks to harden existing operation systems across IT/ICS posture while ensuring proper integration of security solutions.
- Driving security projects to address cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in an IT Security and Security Operations role with a good understanding in IT security Compliance. You should also have a good experience working with security in an Industrial Control systems environment.
Whats on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with ambitions to scale up their IT security capabilities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)