- End to end cybersecurity role
- Regional exposure –SEA, European and US
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP, GCIH or other relevant industry professional cybersecurity certifications
about the company
My client is a global leader within the manufacturing industry across Southeast Asia and sales offices located in the United States, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
about the job
- Overseeing the Cyber Security SOC managed services and ensured incident handlers readiness to investigate, contain and remediate the cyber security threat and attack as per defined procedure and guidelines.
- Develop, improve, and maintain reporting metrics and mechanisms used to make decisions and measure SOC quality, efficiency, and responsiveness
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise risk management with strong understanding of cyber threats, vulnerabilities, probability, and impact.
- Evaluates the team’s analysis of and suggested solutions to enhance stability and functionality of SOC incident use cases.
- Plan, improve and implement Corporate IT Security policies, procedures & guidelines and drive compliance of IT General Controls across the Organization through corporate policies, processes, standards, procedures and technologies.
- Effectively manage the cybersecurity roadmap based on approved Strategic goals, prioritising across tactical and strategic goals, and align business needs and technical priorities.
- Participating in special projects relating to compliance as required by customers, various certification bodies and external Auditors.
- Independently liaise with cross functional teams and involved in the identification, documentation, assessment, and testing of relevant IT General Controls
- Develop, schedule and co-ordinate to deliver employee training and awareness program for information security as required.
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience within the Cybersecurity. Good knowledge of ISO27001 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. Good understanding on the architecture, administration, and management of operating systems (various Linux software distros, Windows, etc.).
Familiar with the Azure cloud security, virtualization software and various cybersecurity safeguards
what's the offer
Opportunity to widen up the exposure/ cybersecurity portfolio ; positive and supportive culture.
The permanent opportunity for a Cybersecurity Manager, will pay a salary range of $ 8,400 - $ 10,500 plus benefits.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)