- Opportunity to work with the latest Cybersecurity Tools and Technologies to solve real world Cybersecurity Problems
- Attractive Salary Package
about the company
Our client is a Global MNC. They have a well-established presence of more than 50 years with more than 50,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Cybersecurity Manager to be a part of their team.
about the job
As a Cybersecurity Manager your job responsibility involves:
- Ensuring end to end quality of cybersecurity projects, this includes identifying areas of risk and gaps in Cyber and Information security.
- Creating and communicating clear guidelines, operational policies and frameworks necessary to enhance organisational security practices.
- Deciding upon corrective actions while setting priorities where needed.
- Managing overall lifecycle domain of security audits, vulnerability assessment and penetration tests.
- Partnering closely with decision makers to provide reviews on security assessments and evaluations.
- Engaging with stakeholders to present results while conducting strategic consulting.
- Performing penetration tests across devices, applications and systems.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in a Cybersecurity role with a good hands on experience in performing Penetration Testing for IOT / Device / Networks / Thick Clients.
You should also have a good understanding of Information security and risk assessments.
What is on offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Cybersecurity Manager, you will get the opportunity to work with the latest Cybersecurity Tools and Technologies in the market to identify real world cyber problems while providing solutions to enhance end to end organisation IT ecosystems.