- Heavy investments in IT Security with strong support and conviction from top management on Cybersecurity Initiatives.
- Regional role
About the Company
Our client is one of the market leaders in the Investment Banking and Financial Services Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 100,000 employees Globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Cybersecurity Specialist (VP), your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating closely with SOC team to manage daily operations and assessment of security requirements for new infrastructure request and changes.
- Managing infrastructure security exceptions, this includes vulnerability management, incident management.
- Managing new and existing cybersecurity related projects, such as SIEM, incident management frameworks, Privilege access management.
- Facilitating incident response by interfacing between stakeholders and technical teams across the region, this includes Cyber reporting.
Skills and Experience Required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in Cybersecurity role with hands on experience working with Security Products and tools such as SIEM, Identity management solutions, and other security related products. You should also have a good experience in running and managing security related projects.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Investment Bank as their Cybersecurity Specialist; you will get the opportunity to work on a regional role, working closely with both business and technical stakeholders to manage Cybersecurity while also driving new security projects across APAC.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)