- Attractive Salary Package
- Stable Organization
About the company
Our client is a market leader within the Cybersecurity Industry. They have a well-established regional presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Cybersecurity Tech Lead to be a part of their team.
About the job
As a Cybersecurity Tech Lead, your job responsibility involves:
- Driving end to end cybersecurity project implementations, this includes design, execution and delivery of projects within timelines and budget.
- Fronting and scheduling of meetings with key stakeholders and vendors while facilitating discussions.
- Creating project documentation and reports while effectively manage project risks and issues.
- Providing validation of system functionalities while ensuring that requirements are delivered accordingly to technical specifications.
- Ensuring effective communication with Board members and stakeholders on project status, milestones while ensuring optimal resource management.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in a IT Project Manager role with a track record of having implemented and delivered end to end Systems, Infrastructure or Cybersecurity Projects.
You should have a good experience handling multiple projects simultaneously coupled with a good knowledge of Cybersecurity best practices, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and network security.
Any professional certification in Cybersecurity is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader as their Cybersecurity Tech Lead. You will get the opportunity to implement end to end Cybersecurity projects with a concrete timeline while being exposed to the latest Cybersecurity tools and technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)