- Exposure to data analytic
- Growing company with new opportunities of learning
- Engagement with business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is one of the global market leaders within the logistics industry. They are a well-established company and with rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Data Engineer/ Data Specialist (Python, SQL) to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with business users to develop automation for existing inventory management logic and demand/return forecasts
- Develop code for calculation of inventory and to perform calculations on cloud
- Enhance and develop an algorithm through understanding of the management process and system forecast logic
- Identifying the issues by analyzing the system demand and return forecast results
- Responsible for providing response to forecast system user’s inquiry as to system forecast value background
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have proven 1 to 2 years of experience in SQL and Python. Knowledge in Google Cloud/ AWS would be an added advantage.
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established MNC with exposure to data analytic. You will also get an opportunity to engage with stakeholders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)