about the company
Our client is a global market leader with a well-established presence spanning over 20 years across the region. With the rapid expansion plan, they are seeking for a Data Analyst to be part of the team.
about the job
We are seeking a skilled data analyst to join our team to analyze large datasets and provide insights that inform business decisions. The ideal candidate should have strong technical and analytical skills, as well as an ability to communicate insights effectively to business stakeholders.
- Identify trends and patterns in data, and provide actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor business performance.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate with data engineers to develop and maintain data pipelines.
- Continuously monitor and improve the quality of data used in analytics.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field with experience in data analytics or related field.
- Strong proficiency in with data analytics method such as ETL, OLAP, R and/or Python and Qlik..
- Experience with statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to identify and solve complex business problems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders. Experience with machine learning algorithms is a plus.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)