Our client is a global leader within its industry. They operate across a global scale and are recognised as true industry leaders. They are considering one of the largest companies in the world by revenue. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting Data Architecture Lead.
about the job
- Lead the architecture team to develop and own the D&A architecture design and implementation
- Define and implement architectural policies, patterns, standards and best practices
- Lead and support architecture activities that inform the development and management of technical solutions.
- Build a network with business teams to analyse enterprise business strategy, trends and requirements to derive the future-state data and analytics technology architecture.
- Analysis of data and analytics trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise and technology architecture.
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of related technologies and products, as well as the design of standard configurations.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you need to have at least 8 years of experience in a Solution Architecture discipline including experience in datalake, data warehouse, and advanced analytics architectures.
Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies, and roadmaps. Good understanding of applying security by design principles and patterns.
Strong plus if you have experience in creating architectures based on the Azure platform, and experience working with data from SAP, manufacturing, or research systems.
Whats on offer
The permanent opportunity for a Data Architect Lead, will pay a salary range of $12,000 - $ 15,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers hybrid working arrangement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942).