I am currently working with a IT services company that provides consulting, analysis and strategies to banking clients. Hybrid working arrangement.
• Analyse the current practices, processes & procedures and identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics Services.
• Provide technical and thought leadership as a senior member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as data access & ingestion, data processing, data integration, data modelling, database design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
• Collaborate with project managers in estimating technical tasks and deliverables.
• Develop best practices including reusable code, libraries, patterns, and consumable frameworks for cloud-based data warehousing and ETL.
• Maintain best practice standards for the development or cloud-based data warehouse solutioning including naming standards.
• Mentor 3-4 data engineers. Not much hands-on.
skills and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Banking and Finance or equivalent.
• Min 6 years of experience in Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Realtime data integration or Business Intelligence
• Experience in migration and architecting data solutions on Azure cloud platform
• Knowledge in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and business analytics.
• Possess architectural sense in connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...