About the company
You will become part of a large internet company looking after multiple data centres in Singapore. This organisation will give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a successful and rewarding career.
About the job
The DC Engineer is responsible for the proper functioning of the relevant data centre infrastructure all in accordance with the relevant quality standards adhering to the rules and regulations.
· Perform regular inspections, respond to facility alarms
· Travel between multiple data centre (you can claim transport expenses you incur for trips)
· Provide preventive and corrective maintenance and installation support
· Contribute to the daily site operation, input of change management tickets and provide input for timely incident reporting
· Site maintenance, repair to help ensure the highest level of availability in the DC
Skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you must have a background on server break fix and troubleshooting.
· Motivated individuals who think big and move with a passion for service excellence
· Experience working in and managing data centre equipment (power, space, cooling)
· Monitoring tool, troubleshooting, repair and cabling experience
· Ability to work in an environment that operates 24/7, able to participate on call rotation and work in elevated locations
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, you will be part of a team who transform, grow and consolidate the regional IT infrastructure operations and streamline the respective support organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Naveen at +65 6510 6530 or email at naveen.vasudevan (@) randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1330844)...