- Newly created role due to business expansion
- Excited in sharing new ideas or planning to enhance the current Data team
about the company
Our client is a top international company, their business is all over the world, making it one of the leading companies in the market. With their long history of operation and high-quality products, they have been continuously growing their revenue and workforce on a global scale.
about the job
You will be responsible for:
- Building data ingestion pipeline. This includes maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assembling large, complex data sets to be ready for data analytics to support analytics initiatives
- Implementing the delivery of data solution for business stakeholders across different departments (Manufacturing, Operations and etc)
- Implementing Data governance Framework (Policies, Standards and Roles). This includes driving Data governance initiative over the design and implementation of data analytics projects
- Analyse current business processes, identifying and translating data requirements into business improvement through data analytics. This includes developing technical solutions in areas of big data platform to fulfil various business use cases
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of data engineer experience. Exposure to Snowflake, Microsoft Azure will be highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company with the opportunity to participate in high value Data projects with exposure to latest technology. The role is paying up to a monthly package of $ 6,000 - $ 10,000 and comes with a wealth of benefits as well.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.