- Newly created role due to business expansion
- Regional role
About the company
Our client is a end user with multiple offices across Asia. With massive expansion plan, they are looking to recruit a new Big Data Engineer ( Snowflake, Azure Data, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory / Data Lake) to join their team.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and translating data requirements into business improvement through data analytics. This includes developing technical solutions in areas of big data platform to fulfil various business use cases.
- Building and maintaining datasets from data sources for reporting and data analysis
- Building data ingestion pipeline. This includes maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assembling large, complex data sets to be ready for data analytics to support analytics initiatives
- Designing EDW data layer with enterprise considerations such as scalability, performance, security, maintainability, automation and etc.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years in building data pipeline. Exposure to Microsoft Azure Data Services - Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight or Azure Machine Learning will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company and be part of their data transformation journey.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at . (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...