about the company
Our client is a global insurance company that offers a wide variety of products and services for individuals and businesses.
about the job
- Responsible for all requirement gathering and technical aspects of the administration of data received from clients
- Cleansing, understanding and validating incoming client policy and claims data
- Gather, consolidate, and document user requirements for the transformation of client data to the system
- Conduct ETL map development and unit testing in SAP Data Services
- Prepare test plans and perform testing to ensure transformation of client’s data is performed as per user requirements.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to ensure the provision of accurate data for valuation and reporting.
- Ensure the provision of validated data for experience analysis.
- Ensure treaty service level agreements are met
- Prepare any other reconciliation or internal reports as required.
- Support development of systems and issues resolution, liaising with IT and other function as appropriate
- Contribute to system or process improvement and local initiatives within the Data Management Team.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, or related field.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills in working with and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Strong capability on MS Excel and SQL will be considered essential.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python will be an added advantage.
- Good attention to detail, ensuring accuracy is always maintained to minimize errors.
- Organized, conscientious, and deadline focused.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )