about the company
My client is one of the largest Logistics and Supply Chain MNC in the world. They have foot print in almost every part of the world and employ more than 300,000 employees globally. They are currently expanding and you would now have the opportunity to join this exciting company as a Data Engineer.
about the job
- Design, develop and implement datasets, models, as well as support to interpret and present statistical outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and execution of key business strategies
- Design and conceptualize solution that address the organisation’s challenges through use of data engineering and analytics and process large amount of data by applying algorithms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build data management and analytics capabilities, conduct feasibility studies,
- Knowledge of ETL and OLAP to support and contribute to database implementation and systems, devising strategies to promote continuous improvement
- Devise methods and strategies to obtain and extract data to derive business insights.
skills and experience required
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Business / Data Analytics, Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 8 years of experience in data engineering.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analysing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- In-depth understanding of and experience in designing structured and unstructured, SQL and NoSQL data repositories.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. EA: 94C3609 / R1113471