Data Insights & Business Analytics Manager
about the company
Our client is a leading consumer brand with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be in charge of the overall management of the data insights and business analytics of the brand. This will be a sole contributor role and you will be working within a team of 5 pax.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Data Insights and Business Analytics Manager to join the dynamic marketing team!
- Assist with managing the Nielsen Retail Audit data and also analyze significant trends, spot gaps, and communication of key findings with the relevant stakeholders.
- Lead both quantitative and qualitative research studies to monitor the overall performance of brand performance, consumer perception and purchasing behaviour.
- Collaborate with leadership teams on ad-hoc performance measurement, provide data-driven recommendations
- Managing the budget and work very closely with the research agencies in maximizing the investment
- Support forecasting, monitor the key performance indicators and FMCG trends to have a better understanding of the industry
- Conduct analysis for ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 5 years of experience with a market research agency or a FMCG company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.