about the company
Founded in 2008, my client is a market leader in the Insurance industry. With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Data Management Analyst to join the team.
about the job
- Ensuring accurate data transformation, data processing and integration into the company's core operations systems across the Asia business unit.
- Performing a range of data management tasks, including data validations, processing, developing ETL maps, and verification and provision of data for; valuation, pricing, risk and financial management analysis.
- Responsible for all requirement gathering and technical aspects of the administration of data received from clients including but not limited to: cleansing and validating incomoning client policies and claims data, gathering user requirements for transformation of client data to internal systems, ETL map development and unit testing in SAP Data Services, and preparing test plans / performing testing to ensure transformation of client's data is performed as per user requirements.
- Delivering accurate information for Actuarial and R&D Teams as well as other internal and external reporting which includes loading of client’s data into SAP data warehouse.
- Working closely with Client Accounts Team within Operations to ensure treaty service level agreements are met.
- Provide support to allocated Projects including but not limited to Technology, Divisional Operations, or projects to meet Asia Operations, Asia Business Unit objectives.
skills and requirements
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimally 3 years of experience in a relevant Data Management Analyst position with proven working experience in SQL, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and Data Analysis.
- Experience working with SAP platforms is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills in working with and analysing large volumes of data.
- High attention to detail, ensuring accuracy is always maintained to minimise errors.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.