- Opportunity to own the Data architecture design
- Newly created role due to business expansion
About the company
Our client is a end user with multiple offices across Asia. With massive expansion plan, they are looking to recruit a new Data Manager (Azure Data, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory / Data Lake) to join their team.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and building data ingestion pipeline. This includes maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assembling large, complex data sets to be ready for data analytics to support analytics initiatives
- Designing technical architecture, roadmaps and delivery of data solution for business stakeholders across different departments (Manufacturing, Operations and etc)
- Implementing Data governance Framework (Policies, Standards and Roles). This includes driving Data governance initiative over the design and implementation of data analytics projects
- Analyse current business processes, identifying and translating data requirements into business improvement through data analytics. This includes developing technical solutions in areas of big data platform to fulfil various business use cases.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure Data Services - Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight or Azure Machine Learning.
Candidate with proven track record in defining and articulating the enterprise data management strategy and translating it into viable implementable steps to senior stakeholders will be highly preferred
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company with the opportunity to lead high value IT digital project with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)