about the company:
Our client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now hiring Data Migration Coordinator to support them in ERP project implementation.
about the job:
- Assist with the data migration for one of the following functional areas: SAP S/4HANA, Anacle Simplicity, Dynamics 365
- Coordinates data preparation (master and transaction data) for on-boarding and divestment of properties
- Be familiar with data objects/structures (master data, transaction data) in the relevant functional area
- Guide users in cleansing, preparing and enriching data in designated data templates and preparing data ready for uploads
- Guide users in validating migrated data
- Coach and explain to users on the data, the dependencies and impact on transactions and operations when relevant
- Facilitates end-user training sessions to improve staff performance capability
- Understand business requirements, design process blueprint, configure system and execute testing, deployment
- Assists in the updating of Process blueprints, Technical & Functional specs and Training Materials
- Generation of process KPIs and performance reports
- Monitor and report progress of the project
- Assist with other project implementation activities where required
skills and experience required:
- 2-3 years of hands-on, working experience in data migration (from source legacy system to target system), implementing, or supporting applications.
- Prior experience in SAP/Anacle/Dynamics 365 project implementation/rollout/SNP CrystalBridge will be advantageous.
- Excel, macros, SQL queries and formulas.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)