- Newly created role due to business expansion
- Regional role
About the company
Our client is a end user with multiple offices across Asia. With massive expansion plan, they are looking to recruit a new Data Modeller to join their team.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining of data models to support various business processes and analytical needs.
- Collaborate with data architects, analysts, and engineers to understand data requirements.
- Create and optimize data structures to ensure efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Evaluate current data structures, databases, and systems to pinpoint areas for enhancement and suggest data modeling solutions.
- Establish and enforce data modeling standards, as well as best practices and guidelines, to maintain consistency and sustainability across data models.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure that documentation for data models, encompassing entity-relationship diagrams, data flow diagrams, and data catalogs/data lineage, remains current and accurate.
- Perform data profiling and analysis to identify data quality issues and propose solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging data modeling trends.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of data governance and data management practices.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years in data modeling. Proven track record in engaging with business stakeholders is required for this role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company and be part of their data transformation journey.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at . (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...