- Opportunity to lead Business transformation through data analytics
- Engagement with senior business stakeholders across various functions
About the company
Our Client is a well established company with offices across Asia, Europe and US. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new Data Manager to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Leading the development of business data analytics and interpretations of insights using advanced data modelling
- Designing and conceptualize solution that address business challenges through the use of data science. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying machine learning models that solves business challenges and uncovers actionable insights for predictive analytics
- Leading and managing the data team (Data Engineering and Data scientists) to drive data-driven decision-making across the company.
- Providing thought leadership to assemble capabilities into Data and AI platforms that can enable and scale a variety of analytical process across the company
- Collaborating closely with business stakeholders, converting data into actionable insights for streamlining operations or developing solutions that could turn into valuable insights for the business users to act on
- Being the single point of contact to the senior management, presenting data analytics findings to senior executives in the development and execution of data strategic initiatives.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least at least 5 years of experience in Data Science. At least 5 years of experience in engaging with business stakeholders will be required for this role.
Exposure to Python, R, and Azure Data Platform will be of added advantage.
Candidate with proven track record in managing a team will be highly preferred
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)