Demand Planning Analyst (Contract) / Leading FMCG Firm
about the company
Our organisation is well positioned competitively within the Premium FMCG Beverages space.
Their international markets have a significant expansion opportunity, with a consumer penetration focus, category creation and expansion, and new market expansion. They are investing for growth both in marketing direct to consumer, proactively building an omni-channel approach including online and developing the best distributor partnerships while flexing to embrace relevant and meaningful adjacent categories.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a 1-Year Contract Demand Planning Analyst to join the team! You will be reporting directly to the Head of Demand Planning for this role.
- This role will be covering the SEA region
- You will be responsible for establishing the forecast in conjunction with the commercial and marketing teams
- You will also drive the implementation of predictions that are based on assumptions while using solid justifications and market insights
- Lastly, you will support the process support and system improvement for demand planning, ensuring the KPIs are being delivered
Skills and Experience required
- You should ideally have 2 to 3 years of demand planning experience
- Proficiency in SAP-IBP, Tableau and Power BI would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel would be mandated
- Strong knowledge of forecasting, reporting and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.