about the company
My client is a market leader within their industry. They are a leading port group and trusted partner to cargo stakeholders. With huge flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp, their global network encompasses over 50 locations worldwide. The group’s portfolio comprises over 60 deepsea, rail and inland terminals, as well as affiliated businesses in distriparks, warehouses and marine services. With their huge expansion and growth, they are currently looking for a dynamic HR Practitioner to join their ranks.
about the job
As the Deputy Manager/Manager/ Senior Manager in Group HR, you will be actively involved in the effective design, development and on-time delivery/implementation of Organizational Development (OD) initiatives/solutions to the wider business
- Review present group practices, develop and design organizational development tools and interventions to successfully implement HR transformations/projects
- Assists in sourcing, evaluating, recommending and managing external partners, trainers and/or vendors in relation to Organizational Development and team building
- Partake in vendor selection efforts and partner closely with the AVP/ SVP (Group HR) in the negotiation and contracting process for procurement of services and/or products
- Consult and work closely with the AVP and SVP (Group HR), and assists in developing, implementing and sustaining the Global OD Movement strategy for senior leaders and employees in the Group as well as working with the respective regions to cascade these initiatives
- Curate strong internal and external HR branding materials i.e. media write-ups, Global Clips, HR segment of Annual Report etc.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of various inhouse culture movement campaigns in the organization
- Coordinate and raise awareness of the OD programs to employees, to ensure maximum level of commitment to OD investment
- Implement effective HR strategies and initiatives in line with the firm's approach and organizational culture, roll out and implement HR regional and global initiatives
- Deliver instructor-led training and facilitate OD as well as team building events
- Drive integration and alignment with other learning and OD teams across the organization
- Partake in corporate centre employee relations events/activities
- Conduct orientation to new hires
- Assists in other HR and administrative duties as assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Group HR directly, you will cover a broad range of HR activities, primarily in organization development.
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business, with minors in Data Analytics or Technology, with at least 4-6 years of relevant OD experience, with an excellent track record in the implementation of OD initiatives with or in the field of training including course design, development and adult education/learning styles.You should possess excellent working knowledge of current and emerging OD, training tools and learning aids, with the ability to work and manage HR projects independently in a fast-paced environment. Strong prior experience in Organizational Development and Talent Management would be an added advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 1350.