- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Stable organization
- End-user environment
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry and has a strong global presence. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for Desktop Support/IT Support Engineer (L1 and L2) to provide support to the end-users.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users for desktop and laptop hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop software applications and hardware components.
- Respond to service requests and incidents from end-users in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop, laptop, printer, and software issues, both in person and remotely.
- Escalate complex issues to senior technical staff and vendors as required.
- Document and maintain accurate records of all support requests and incidents, including resolution details.
- Participate in the development and implementation of desktop support policies and procedures.
- Assist with new hardware and software deployments, including imaging and configuration of new desktop and laptop systems.
- Provide end-user training and support for various software applications and systems.
- Stay current with technology trends and provide recommendations for hardware and software upgrades.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 3 years experience in desktop support in an end-user environment. Prior experience in Active Directory, Windows environment and O365 are required for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end user environment with opportunities to grow with the company
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.