About the Company
UK MNC provides product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to their product suite, used by billions of end users.
About the job
You will be developing innovative new betting features for the platform and working with the customer and internal stakeholders to design new solutions
- Developing performance improvements to the existing platform
- Coaching and Mentoring other members of the team
- Leading a small development team to ensure projects are completed on time and to the highest quality
- Working with 3rd party integration partners to solve complex technical challenges
About the manager/team
You will be Leading a team of 4-5 software engineers and report to the Head of Delivery
Skills and Experience required
You will need min bachelor degree in computer science or related field with min 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, Microservices architecture and Web security is a MUST
- Web technologies and internet protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST, XML, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated unit testing frameworks
- Experience in developing large distributed systems and concepts such as caching, sharding, consistent hashing, interprocess communication and brokering.
- Experience in leading an engineering team.
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly.
Kindly send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg and we could jump on a quick call to further discuss.