about the company
our client is a leading financial institution that provides a wide range of banking and treasury services. With the constant growth in business, the company plans to expand their project team to support the bank's technology infrastructure.
about the job
You will be responsible for maintaining the DevOps Toolset with enterprise standard, supporting
DevOps CI/CD platform and rolling out DevOps pipeline across business units as a centralized
solution. The successful candidate will be a technically savvy, dynamic leader, excellent
communicator, have demonstrable technical hand-on supporting CI/CD toolset coupled with
excellent infrastructure knowledge and automation expertise.
As part of a cross-functional product development group, you should be comfortable with working
as part of highly talented teams ensuring that modern technology and process are utilised as part
of the role.
We’re looking for a hands on engineer who will be:
- Supporting and maintaining the entire DevOps pipelines.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders from requirements gathering until successful implementation DevOps pipeline on boarding.
- Work with the vendors to setup centralized DevOps solutions considering market best practice, Industry standard and ease of support.
- Work with the vendors to upgrade the DevOps tools farm and Integrating with tools.
- Lead analysis and resolution of root cause for Test Orchestration / Environment related issues
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills
- Stays current with industry trends and leads development of key DevOps, Runtime, and
- Operational innovation platforms.
skills and experience required
- Deep technical background, with hands-on experience in supporting CI/CD pipelines (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Veracode, JIRA and Confluence).
- Prior technical background on different build strategies.
- Deep technical skills in Shell Scripting (Linux preferably / Unix)
- Deep technical background on Kubernetes deployment process.
- Good knowledge on maintaining/deploying secrets in Kubernetes.
- Prior working experience in setting up Jira workflow.
- Prior experience is customizing JIRA and Setting up confluence spaces.
- Prior hand-on experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline as a centralized solution.
- Hand on experience in setting up DevOps governance, Security standards and audit requirements.
- Prior experience in setting up DevOps pipeline in internal and external could offerings.
- Experience with continuous testing, techniques and tools (Junit, Sonar Cube, Veracode etc.)
- Technical exposure of automation accomplished with advanced Python, Chef, Ruby and PowerShell
- Extensive experience in virtualization, cloud infrastructure and related technologies
- A strong passion for infrastructure as code and associated automation and provisioning tools
- Proven record of accomplishment of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Excellent communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kunaseelan at +65 6510 3658.