about the company
Our client is a leading Robots Manufaturer in Singapore. Their vision is to manufacture Robots with personality to bring impact in peoples life. They are looking to expand their portfolio to USA & Europe market in 2023.
Are you looking for an exciting career with a company that's building robots that people can't
stop talking about? Join the team that powers robots loved by people all over the world, and
work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
about the job
- Build and maintain software development infrastructure using the latest infrastructure-as-code tools and techniques for a large fleet of robots across the world
- Create and implement CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments, ensuring safe deployment of software updates to our distributed systems
- Manage and optimize cloud infrastructure using tools such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation, guaranteeing resource efficiency for our global robot fleet and user base
- Create and maintain monitoring and logging systems for the applications and infrastructure, providing real-time visibility into the health of our robot fleet and ensuring our users receive high-quality service
- Collaborate with software developers to enhance code quality and automate testing, ensuring proper testing and validation prior to deploying software updates
- Manage AWS services like ELB, VPC, Route53, WAF/Firewall Manager, CloudFront, CloudWatch, EKS, ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, Lambda, IoT Core, and EC2 Auto-Scaling to optimize and scale our infrastructure
- Respond to production incidents as necessary and participate in on-call rotations, minimizing robot downtime and rapidly restoring service to our global user base
- Document processes and systems, promoting knowledge sharing and transfer across the organization
about the manager/team
We are seeking an exceptional Senior DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team and help us build, automate, and manage our software development infrastructure for our impressive fleet of robots and users across 28+ countries.
If you are passionate about automation, infrastructure-as-code, and AWS services like ELB, VPC, Route53, WAF/Firewall Manager, CloudWatch, EKS, ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, Lambda, IoT Core, and EC2 Auto-Scaling, then we want to hear from you!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the development of our global fleet of robots. You will play a critical role in building, automating, and maintaining our software development infrastructure, ensuring that our robot fleet is operating at peak performance, and our users are receiving a high-quality service.
skills and experience required
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on DevOps role, with a focus on automation and infrastructure-as-code for distributed systems
- Proven experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Cloud infrastructure and service experience, with strong experience using AWS services like ELB, VPC, Route53, WAF/Firewall Manager, CloudFront, CloudWatch,EKS, ECS, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, Lambda, IoT Core, and EC2 Auto-Scaling
- Skilled in scripting languages like Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging systems like Prometheus, Grafana, or ELK
- stack, and experience with time-series databases like InfluxDB or TimescaleDB
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, especially when collaborating with geographically dispersed teams
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Neha at 98387737.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990 )