I am working with a leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Configure and maintain the CICD pipelines incorporating streamlined change and release management process
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration, and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Implement and operate monitoring and alerting tools
- Implement scripts to automate server, CICD and other relevant tasks
- Participate and implement capacity planning and risk management
- Explore and adopt new and creative DevOps approaches to improve production reliability and availability.
- Implement security practices that comply with standards to protect the organization's data & infrastructure.
skills and requirements
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Hands-on experience with containerization using Docker, and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of virtualization and networking concepts
- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible
- Hands-on experience with production deployments such as Kubernetes and automating provisioning with IaC best practices.
- Hands-on experience in linux server administration, and shell scripting with Bash, and good to have other scripting languages.
- Knowledge in System architecture is a plus
- Has knowledge with tools such as Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana, ELK, docker, eks, kubernetes, ansible, terraform, packer, helm, networking, linux, elk, gitlab, aws; programming knowledge in python, bash
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...