Digital Brand Activation Executive / Leading FMCG Brand
about the company
Our client is a market leader within the FMCG space with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in the coming year.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Digital Brand Activation Executive for the dynamic marketing team! You’d be managing the development of promotional marketing materials for existing and new products. You’d also be involved in exciting marketing campaigns and launches. You’d be reporting to the Brand Manager for this role.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns that promote new product launches, with a focus on digital media
- Creation of marketing materials for new products - key visuals, social media content and digital banners
- Take on website management and analytics reporting
- Plan and execute email marketing initiatives to enhance customer engagement and loyalty
- Keeping up to date with content marketing and digital marketing, sharing best practices with the team
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree Holder
- You should ideally have minimally 1 year of marketing experience
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.