- Global brand specialising in photography and relevant technologies.
- Content Creator position focusing on videography to build branding on Social Media.
Regional Digital Content Creator (12 months contract)
about the company
Our client is a global brand, specialising in photography. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth beyond 2023.
about the role
- 12-month contract (might be renewable depending on business needs) reporting to the Communications manager in a Marketing function.
- Budget Max up to 3500 x 12, 1-month completion bonus
- Annual leave: 21 days
- In charge of videography/content creation of assets, and uploading to social media (Linkedin, Instagram).
- Video taking/editing and subtitles are a key part of this role!
- In charge of photo taking for office - corporate events, ad hoc basis.
- Enhance corporate branding of the company through the conceptualization and development of engaging content for social media platforms with a focus on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Collaborate with communications and marketing teams to deliver high-quality visual texts and imagery that can fulfil the objectives of various communication campaigns, not limited to infographics, motion video content and other digital media materials.
- Create original and innovative visual stories from script, to storyboard to screen.
- Photographer and videographer for corporate events and other communication initiatives.
skills and experience required
- Diploma in Visual Communications, Graphic Design or equivalent.
- An online portfolio showcasing past works and designs
- Adept at multimedia storytelling via areas such as creative copywriting, scriptwriting, videography, motion graphics / FX, graphic design, and illustration.
- Proficient in videography and video editing software such as Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Animate and Audition.
- Creative, meticulous and a great eye for aesthetics
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...