- Regional Exposure with Concrete Projects across both Digital and IT
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Client
Our client is a Global Multinational Company in the Industrial market. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 100,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Digital/IT Project Officer to be a part of their team.
About the job
As a Digital/IT Project Officer, your responsibilities include:
- Driving Digital & Innovation initiatives and projects to build digital presence such as web and digital applications.
- Executing digital roadmap while collaborating with cross functional business units.
- Managing Information Systems projects, this includes project resources, budget and communication with key stakeholders.
- Implementing technical solutions according to business needs.
- Facilitating risk analysis in projects while establishing suitable risk management measures to mitigate risks.
Skills and Experience Required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience in Managing Information systems and IT Projects. You should also have a good understanding of digital and web services.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the industrial market as their Digital/IT Project Officer. You will get the opportunity to drive end to end Digital and IT systems project while being exposed in a regional capacity.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.