about the company
Our client is a German MNC in Singapore with presence all over the world. They are a house-hold name in the industry.
about the job
This role will report directly into the Senior Training Coordinator of Human Resource. You will be responsible to:
- Identify and evaluate the learning needs of the organization and analyse existing material for improvement
- Design and implement both courses and assessment tools
- Evaluate and oversee the implementation and revamp materials based on feedback
- Oversee and manage end to end process of digital/hybrid learning
- Plan, design and develop digital, hybrid and immersive learning resources
skills and experience required
- Degree in Business, Human Resource, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong coordination and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin as required to speak with Mandarin speaking stakeholder.
- Familiarity with learning platforms and effective training methods
- Familiar with Multi-media tools such as, Captive, Camtasia and Moodle etc
- Proficient in authoring tools such as Articulate 360.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jackson at 8787 5570.