about the company
Our client is a rapidly growing non for profit organisation headquartered in Singapore with a robust culture. They have a great office centrally located and are looking for a digital marketing analytics assistant to focus on weekly reporting and management of marketing data, to drive their marketing efforts.
about the job
This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager based in Singapore
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will manage reporting, extraction and organisation of digital marketing data across various platforms including their website, social media platforms and media monitoring tools
- Own data visualisation and presentation in charts and reports, highlighting data trends and insights to evaluate marketing efforts
- Manage the data reporting schedule and timeline, ensuring timely documentation and archiving of data
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in digital marketing data analytics
- Knowledge and experience with platforms and tools including hotjar, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search Console
- Strong background in data analytics and detail oriented
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact David Blasco at 6510 1367.