about the company
My clients is specializes in the provision of M&E supply and installation services to commercial, industrial and institutions and infrastructure for local and overseas projects.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible to maintain records and oversee document control for regulatory and legal compliance. The job is primarily clerical. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, capable of working well both independently and in teams. The Document Controller should be detail-oriented and comfortable communicating all issues clearly to the supervisor. Preference will be given to those with relevant experience.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization and Main-con/client
- Coordinates with Managers, Engineers and Superintendents on documentation control
- Ensure proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving
- Performs document quality check in accordance to the Company’s document control procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Manage quality documentation functions in a ISO certified environment.
- Knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ensure all reports and correspondence are completed on time
- Ensure all documents are transmitted as quickly and accurately as possible, in particular drawings and procurement/vendor information
- Perform data entry tasks when project documents need updates.
- Submission of documents (Drawings/Reports/Material/Inspections)
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- At least a diploma in the relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in M&E and construction background.
Work Location: Ubi, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...