- One of the most reputable global lifestyle brands
- E-commerce role with great learning opportunities
E-Commerce Executive (6 months contract)
about the company
Our client is a leading Global Lifestyle Retail firm with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, the E-Commerce Executive will be responsible for driving sales in the Singapore and Malaysia market and supporting day-to-day E-Commerce operations.
- Daily operational tasks such as resolving customer inquiries in daily e-commerce operations or handling customer's order issues.
- Assisting in managing marketplace product listings and its pricing, store layout, and settings.
- Ensuring customer’s order fulfilment in a timely manner.
- Implementing promotions and campaigns on marketplaces and optimising inventory levels.
- Other roles as required such as addressing queries from key account managers in marketplaces.
skills and experience required
- 1-2 years experience in E-Commerce marketplaces/B2C industries.
- Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and comfortable presenting.
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
- Independent mentality
This is a role where you need to be able to work independently under pressure. If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...