E-Commerce Executive / FMCG (Cosmetics / Skincare)
about the company
Our client is a distributor for major consumer brands within Asia Pacific. They specialize in offering comprehensive business solutions for a variety of consumer products, marketing, brand building, and distribution.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire an E-Commerce Executive to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for boosting customer experience, carrying out order fulfillment for customers, and maintaining infrastructure and technology. In addition, this function entails managing partnerships with partners, guaranteeing flawless end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business, and analyzing data from market and consumer research to produce commercial insights.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all 3rd party e-commerce platforms (such as Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10, and others). As needed, provide assistance with marketplace and e-commerce operations and initiatives.
- Organizing, carrying out, and managing advertising and promotional campaigns to develop brand equity, grow market share, boost revenue, and assess the position of direct competitors in order to meet sales targets and account objectives (budget, product management, promotional activities, and partnerships).
- Examine the online store's conversion rate, website traffic, page views, abandoned carts, and cancelled or returned orders with follow-up actions.
- Making sure all orders and returns have accurate and timely data, and working with the supply chain department to schedule deliveries.
- Keep track of and suggest direct mailers and e-newsletters for promotions and new releases.
- Ensure that all online channels adhere to brand standards and are accurate, current, and brand compliant.
- In charge of handling all consumer inquiries for social media pages, blogs, and other third-party platforms.
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in E-commerce platforms
- Experience of fulfilment management and warehouse management for e-commerce business.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Marketing or an equivalent
- Knowledge of CRM, email marketing tools is preferred (Eg Mailchimp)
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.