about the job:
My client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense productions. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work. This rapidly expanding company is looking for EHS Engineer for a 2 year contract with the opportunity to extend or convert to permanent.
- Provide guidance and expertise to the site EHS Manager in the development and maintenance of EHS programs to support the organization.
- Provide subject matter support to the line organization for workplace health and safety issues/concerns.
- Measure the site/region’s performance against company requirements in environmental, health, safety areas.
- Analyze EHS metrics leading to the discovery of trends, and drive improvement plans to closure to minimize risk and improve performance.
- Provide guidance with the maintenance and improvement of environmental programs and systems, including hazardous material permits and plans
- Review, revise and advise on RA, JHA, JSA and HAZOP.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree in Safety Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years in Environmental Health Safety manufacturing and/or equipment design environment.
- Familiar with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, local environmental and safety regulations or standards for manufacturing and R&D environment will be a plus.
- Environmental & occupational health and safety experience in high-tech arena/manufacturing is a must.
- Professional Certification, Workplace Safety and Health Officer (Registered with MOM, Fire Safety Manager (Registered with SCDF) will be required, if not minimally must have completed the course.
- Work pattern currently is 2 weeks 7.30am to 4.48pm, subsequent 2 weeks work from home. However, subject to change based on operations needs
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below.
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1767516