about the company
Our client is a reputable global producer of medical imaging components, software, instruments and consumables for the diagnostics, life sciences, food and applied markets. This leading biotechnology company is now looking for an EHS Engineer to join them.
about the job
- Provide EHS information, reports and training
- Track and review EHS management Programs
- Support EHS committees and lead EHS internal audits
- Ensure company’s compliance with legal requirements
- Drive EHS activities, ensuring compliance with Corporate EHS requirements
- Conduct monthly EHS inspections together with EHS committee members
- Promote safety and health by conducting in-house safety / health campaigns
- Monitor industrial hygiene programs, conduct hazard analysis of hazardous substances and evaluate hazard control methods
- Ensure company complies with the ISO14001 and ISO45001 Management Systems requirements
- Work closely with contractors, vendors and internal customers to resolve safety, environmental and health issues
- Licenses upkeeping for Singapore site
- Updating of ISO14001 and ISO45001 documentations
- Conduct training/briefing on EHS topics
- Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering or other engineering discipline with a minimum of 2 years of experience in EHS Management and Facilities Systems
- Must be a registered Safety Officer with MOM
- Familiar with ISO14001 and ISO45001 documentation
- Candidates with experience in handling radioactive materials highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft business application
- Willing to work in the West (company bus pick up available at designated MRT stations)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...