about the company
Our client is a global leader in the research, development and manufacturing of chemical intermediates. They offer innovative solutions to enhance the performance and quality of consumer and industrial goods within the plastics, rubber & adhesive industries, oilfield, fuels & lubricants and pharmaceutical industries. They’re now looking for an E&I (Electrical & Instrumentation) Engineer to join the company during this exciting time.
about the job
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of repair and preventive activities in the plant.
- Provide responsive maintenance services to the site by completing scheduled work orders in the priority established by the superior.
- Install, repair, adjust and calibrate indicating, recording, metering and controlling instruments, electronics and test equipment, used to control and measure variables
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all Electrical & Instrument in his area of responsibility to the highest standards of the industry
- Develop, interpret, and implement E/I work procedures
- Take on the role as a “Super-user” of the departmental Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Carry out planning and scheduling of all maintenance works
- Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience in E/I maintenance work in the specialty chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...