about the company
My client is a leading engineering company of up to 200 employees specialising in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E). They mainly provide supply and installation services to commercial, industrial, and institutions and infrastructure for the Singapore and Malaysia construction industry for almost 20 years. They are currently looking for Electrical And Instrument Engineers in the west area.
about the job
- Monitor on Rio Panel design / schedule, internal wiring, panel cable entry, surge arrester, signal isolator / barrier, PLC
- Understand P&ID in cable installation, instrument location/routine, cable schedule, cable termination drawings and calculation
- Prepare Fibre optic panel design with Fibre optic interface panel, Field fibre optic termination panel and General arrangement (panel design), UPS Distribution Box, Junction box
- Prepare and design the cable routine and ICA Cabling – instrumentation cable & Communication cable
- Prepare and design the UPS cabling from main UPSDB and Field UPSDB
- Execute the process function of Plant Automation Network (PAN) and Plant Subring Network (PAN Subring) Centrifuge
- Execute the non-process function of Power Monitoring System (PMS) Network and FFOTP Network.
- Prepare Electrical Signal list Hardwire signal list, Power Monitoring System (PMS) drawings, Local Control Station (LCS)
- Prepare Site work for Cable tray sizing, Cable duct issues – GWRF area, Cable Support System Beneath Raised Floor
- Ad-hoc duties
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in Engineering - Electrical, Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Familiar with MCC, MDB, LVSG, HVSG, Transformer
- Familiar with Bentley software - 3D modelling
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send your CVs in to kelly.lee(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959