about the company
Our client is a reputable leading machine tool manufacturer, including machines such as multitasking, 5-axis, turning and milling machines. With manufacturing sites globally as well as locally, this industry leader is now on a look out for a Production Engineer to join their dynamic and diverse team.
about the job
- Support automation solutions for CNC machines
- Visit customers for after sales support
- Make drawings using CAD software
- Understand & program PLC (Fanuc & Mitsubishi Controllers)
- Make parts explosion list
- Documentation for fabrication
- Evaluation for design solutions
- Support production for machine modification design
- Do engineering presentations
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Must have PLC knowledge and have experience in Electrical wiring & diagram
- Good CAD operating skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Words/Powerpoint)
- Willing to work in the West (transport provided at designated MRT stations along West-North region)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...