- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Working experience in electrical system design.
- Familiar with AC & DC application, motors, sensors, etc
- Experience in semiconductor equipment industry or high precision automation equipment industry
- Experience in Electrical CAD tools
- Knowledge of automation and control loops
- Knowledge of designing and documenting cables Experience in safety and electrical regulatory compliance such as SEMI, CE, etc
- Experience in PCB design is an advantage
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172