about the company
My client is a leading engineering company specialising in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E). They mainly provide supply and installation services to commercial, industrial, and institutions and infrastructure for the Singapore and Malaysia construction industry for almost 20 years. They are currently looking for Electrical Engineers for general works based in the west area.
about the job
- Support the PM/Senior Engineer for preparation of Vender approval submission
- Execute projects in accordance with general specifications, particular specifications, technical specifications and drawings, etc
- Assist on administrative matters such as writing reports and documentations
- Oversee the whole shop drawings, catalogues and calculations
- Prepare and update schedules, method of statements, and testing procedures
- Monitor installations and operations adhere to design, equipment, and safety standards.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and own teams for project implementation
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and own teams to ensure projects are building in the correct way
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and own teams to project is following the planned timeline
- Prepare bill of materials and engineering deliverables
- Participate in progress/ technical meetings
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering, technical, construction, and project control groups
- Oversee completed work progressively to uphold the quality
- Provide team effort by accomplishing related results when necessary
skills & experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in electrical installation in industrial plants
- Technical skills and knowledge of HT, LT Switchboards, Transformers, Generators, Motor Starters, Testing and Commissioning
- Familiar with Bentley OpenPlant 3D models and Primavera P6
If you are interested in the position , please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send your CVs in to kelly.lee(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R23111959