about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company, a supplier of different technologies for information security appliances, systems and applications. Backed by Temasek holdings, this local company has exciting opportunities for an Electronic Systems Architect to join the team.
about the job
- Act as a technical leader & serve as a liaison among business units, technical sources and project stakeholders
- You will design product and/or system architecture to meet project requirements
- Define the necessary interfaces & guide the technical team
- Define technical scope for projects to deliver customized solutions
- Lead & provide guidance to the technical team in technical solutioning and trouble-shooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Electronic design (i.e. high-speed digital circuits), FPGA and/or ASIC, System level design and Product development
- Strong knowledge in PCB layout (particularly for high speed traces), microprocessor architecture and software flow
- Good knowledge in PCB fabrication, assembly process & Ethernet Networks
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...