about the company
Our client is a market leading Financial Services MNC, currently recruiting for a HR Employee Engagement Lead to champion diversity and inclusion programmes to build a vibrant company culture.
about the job
- Plan, lead and deliver various change management programmes and initiatives in relation to employee experience, D&I, and company culture, to accelerate business strategies
- Champion, communicate, and contextualise culture related strategies, including organisational purpose, vision, EVP, etc
- Build strong relationships and work closely with stakeholders such as business leads and HRBPs to implement organisation-wide initiatives, including flexible work environment, inclusive and open communication channels, training and advisory on D&I issues, work with internal recruitment team to create inclusive and unbiased selection methods
- Research and identify best practices in the market, analyse and review workplace policies and procedures to ensure inclusivity
skills and experience required
- Track record/ experience in leading abovementioned activities
- Passionate about creating the best employee experience
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, highly engaging leader with ability to influence, innovative and collaborative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong growth mindset and business acumen
- Hands-on and independent, resourceful and committed
- Location: CBD
- Permanent role with attractive variable bonus
If the above describes you, please click on the relevant links to apply.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...