- Monitor and study the site energy performances of equipment.
- Implement energy conservation measures.
- Conduct energy management audits.
- Plan and organize energy consumption improvement initiatives.
- Provide unit technical process support
- Lead site Energy Management team and hold quarterly meetings.
- Participate in regular Energy Management System regional meetings.
- Prepare energy management and audit report for management review.
- Identify energy efficient project to optimize the energy and water consumption
- Tracking of cost and carbon emission savings from implemented energy conservation measure on database.
- Manage data for Digital Energy Management System (DEnMS) according to ISO50001.
- Work closely with Energy Service Company (ESCO) consultants to come up with the Energy Efficiency Opportunities Assessment (EEOA).
- Submission of annual Energy Use Report (EUR) and Energy Efficiency Improvement Plan (EEIP)
- Lead and support sustainability & efficiency projects
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Have a valid Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) certification
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience with continuous improvement processes will be advantageous
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172