I am currently working with a startup that matches investors to healthcare companies. They are in the process of raising Series A.
Attractive salary package! 3 rounds of interview.
● Develop and oversee a comprehensive technology strategy that aligns with the company's vision and objectives
● Lead the development and maintenance of the platform
● Recruit and manage a team of internal and/or external developers skilled in React, Node
● Oversee the platform's technical performance, ensuring high availability and optimal performance
● Ensure the platform's architecture is scalable and secure, supporting a growing user base
● MVP will be ready in mid-Jan
● More management than hands-on. Managing 1 product manager and 3rd party development team
skills and requirements
● Proven experience in a technology leadership role in a startup environment
● Familiar with end-to-end software development cycle, including design, testing, implementation, security audit, and maintenance
● Previous track record of building a large-scale, user-centric online platform using React, Node, and/or other modern web technologies
● Excellent understanding of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
● Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...