*Exposure to latest technology
*Strong culture of innovation
about the company
My client is a global market leader in the service industry, with more than 40 years of history in Singapore. As a prominent player, they have built a reputation for delivering high-quality products, fostering a culture of innovation and staying ahead of evolving consumer preferences. With investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of an Enterprise IT Manager (ERP, Finance Module).
about the job
Reporting to the Senior IT Manager, your role involves:
- Overseeing critical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, including Finance (priority) and HRMS.
- Overseeing the rollout of new ERP modules, upgrades, and enhancements in collaboration with IT teams and external vendors.
- Developing and maintaining a strategic roadmap for ERP system that is aligned with business strategy, and change management endeavors to ensure the successful integration and acceptance of new technologies and processes.
- Developing and overseeing project plans and budgets for system upgrades, guaranteeing timely completion and efficient resource allocation.
- Spearheading the digital transformation initiative, driving the implementation of innovative technologies and streamlined processes to enhance efficiency.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience managing and supporting ERP systems, specifically Finance modules.
- Good experience with ERP customization, configuration, and integration with other systems.
- Experience in digital transformation initiatives and identifying opportunities for process automation and optimization.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management capabilities, skilled at inspiring and motivating others towards a shared vision.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)