About the role
My client is a well-known leading continuous learning & training provider locally to the corporate world and has assisted more than 20k organizations since its inception in improving the skill-sets and workability of its employees.
As part of their growth, they are looking for an Account Manager to oversee and grow their enterprise clients ranging from the public sector to non-profit organization
About the company
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Head, your responsibilities will include
- Working closely with senior management to strategize and implement sales plans that is aligned with overall organization”s branding and objective
- You will be tasked with growing new and existing enterprise accounts by providing a consultative sales approach to understand and identify clients” learning and development needs
- You will oversee business development activities such as cold-calling, email marketing, attend to walks in and working closely with cross functional teams such as marketing teams to improve on market outreach and qualified leads
- You will develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota
- Be proactive in understanding organizational”s product and services and understand market development and trends to be able to respond to changes accordingly
Skills and experience required
- Min 3 years of B2B Account management and enterprise sales
- Good communication skills and ability to present to people of all levels
- Ability to handle multi projects and complete it within stipulated timeline
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...