about the company
Our client is a leading company in the semiconductor industry. This rapidly expanding company has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Equipment Engineer I/II to join their driven team.
about the job
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities
- Sustain equipment KPI (Quality, Uptime, Cost) and work on continuous improvements to improve performance.
- Optimize PM procedure to improve effectiveness.
- Effective Spare parts management to prevent down time waiting for parts and over stocking of parts.
- Manage the cost allocated to the equipment group assigned without compromising quality of product.
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and ensure minimum downtime
- Document incident reports and provide solutions for long standing issues.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineers, process engineers, planners, buyers and equipment vendors to resolve equipment related issues to improve key equipment indices
- Participate actively in key projects such as cost reduction, system improvement, Cpk improvement, new equipment system development and qualification etc.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies like SPC, TOPS, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in handling: automation system, cylinder, linear axis, motors and electrical diagram
- Possess hands-on experience in equipment troubleshooting or preventive maintenance
- Working knowledge in International Standards such as ISO140001, OSHAS 180001, etc
- Willing to work in the western part of Singapore (Tuas / Pioneer / Joo Koon) (islandwide transport provided)
- Training will be provided for those with no experience prior
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172